The Romance Between Food & Wine: It’s The Pathway to Our Hearts
When we recall our most cherished life moments, it's not long before we realize many of them revolve around food. Like the sharing of coffee in the morning with your partner (one of our favorites), a chilled bottle of sparkling wine and a charcuterie board on a warm Sunday afternoon, preparing a special holiday celebration with all the family favorites, or simply eating popcorn on the couch for movie nights, food and beverage are often a large part of the experiences that shape our lives. The people we gather with are indeed the most important part of our memories, but it is the sharing of our food that connects us.
This week in the Love Shack we are delighted to be with Master Winemaker and restaurateur Dr. Grover Lee from Wise Villa Winery in Lincoln, CA. Together we will share simple ways to not only create a delicious romance between food and wine, but also how to use it to spark more connection and romance in our hearts.
Links mentioned in show:
- Check out the upcoming events at Dr. Lee's winery here.
- There are several wine sales coming up at Wise Villa! (Including Black Friday and Cyber Monday). You can get more information on their website, or follow them on Facebook here.
- Check out my new communication course launching November 18th!
- Fairy Dust - the #1 thing I teach my VIP clients to stop arguments in their tracks.
- Relationship Check-up - tired of re-hashing your issues with your partner without making progress? Schedule your check-up today!