Five Ways To Feel Totally Cherished In Your Relationship
What would your day-to-day look like if you felt cherished all the time by your partner? Can you even imagine such a thing? (Yes, it’s possible!)
Sadly, so many of us, especially those of us in long-term relationships automatically think “can’t relate” when asked this question.
What does it even mean to be cherished, anyway? It sounds good and all…but what would the experience of “feeling cherished” actually be like?
In this episode, we're covering several key topics about how to feel cherished in your relationship, including:
- Exactly how you cultivate an experience of feeling cherished in your relationship.
- What’s the difference between feeling cherished and feeling loved?
- Do men want to feel cherished as much as women do?
- Is it possible to create a feeling of cherishing your partner even if you’re going through a tough spot in your relationship?
Have questions about love and relationships? You can call us live during the show (Thursdays 1 p.m. PT) at 425-373-5527 or text your questions here: 601-207-0080.
Links mentioned in show:
- Ready to restart your relationship? Join us!
- Relationship Check-up - tired of re-hashing your issues with your partner without making progress? Schedule your check-up today!
- The song we played during the episode was: I Put A Spell On You by Nina Simone
- Check out our Love Shack Live Playlist for all the songs we play on the show.