Episode 87: How To Have A Strong Relationship And Travel The World Together
If you're looking to strengthen your relationship with your partner, look no further than this episode of the podcast. Tom and Staci are joined by travel expert Janet Forman, who has spent decades traveling the world with her husband. They share their tips on how to make the most of your time together while on vacation, from navigating difficult moments to making the most of your time together.
• Learn how to have a strong relationship and travel the world together
• Get helpful tips and advice on how to make your relationship work while you're on the go
• Improve your communication skills and learn how to deal with stress while traveling
• Discover new ways to enjoy each other's company while exploring the world
Winner of more than sixty writing and photography awards and writing about travel ever since she hitchhiked across Europe as a college student, Janet Forman has circled the globe many times covering odd cultural corners from Vietnam, Burma, and Borneo, to Eastern Europe, South Africa, and Arabia.
You won't want to miss this episode!
Links mentioned in show:
- Learn more about Janet and her work here.
- Get your copy of the book now!
- How To Stop A Fight In 20-Seconds Or Less. Get Your Free Cheat Sheet Here.
- Relationship Check-up - tired of re-hashing your issues with your partner without making progress? Schedule your check-up today!
- Get on the fun list here.
- Check out our Love Shack Live Playlist for all the songs we play on the show.