Episode 94: How To Balance a Relationship and Busy Life + Expert Tips!
It can be tough to balance a relationship and a busy life.
Juggling work, family, and social obligations can be overwhelming and often leaves us feeling pulled in multiple directions. But we know from our work with clients who are struggling in their relationships, that spending time together as a couple is a non-negotiable.
But where are you supposed to find the time?
Tune in for helpful advice on how to make time for the ones we love even if you feel like it's impossible. We're sharing strategies that you can use right away.
Learn how to balance a relationship and busy life from an expert. Daniel Sih, the author of Spacemaker, gives tips and advice on how to make time for the ones we love without sacrificing our work or personal lives. This informative episode is perfect for couples struggling to find equilibrium and is full of valuable strategies that can be implemented immediately. Don't miss out, listen today!
Links mentioned in show:
- Learn more about Daniel and his work here.
- Get your copy of the book now!
- How To Stop A Fight In 20-Seconds Or Less. Get Your Free Cheat Sheet Here.
- Relationship Check-up - tired of re-hashing your issues with your partner without making progress? Schedule your check-up today!
- Get on the fun list here.
- Check out our Love Shack Live Playlist for all the songs we play on the show.