#97: What To Do If You Have A Sexless Marriage (Don't Panic, There Are Options)
It's hard to keep the spark alive in your relationship.
Statistics show that 15% of all committed couples haven't had sex in more than six months.
In this episode, we're talking about all the reasons couples stop having sex and sharing some tips for keeping things interesting in the bedroom.
It's no secret that sex is an important part of a relationship. Not only is it a great way to connect with your partner, but it also has some pretty amazing health benefits. But what happens when the spark starts to fade? In this episode, we talked about the reasons couples stop having sex and how to reignite the spark in your relationship. We discussed how important sex is for a healthy relationship and shared some tips for keeping things spicy. Whether you're struggling with a passionless relationship or just trying to keep the romance alive, this episode has something for everyone!
So pull up a chair, grab a glass of wine (or whatever floats your boat), and let's get started.
Links mentioned in show:
- Get your copy of the book now!
- How To Stop A Fight In 20-Seconds Or Less. Get Your Free Cheat Sheet Here.
- Relationship Check-up - tired of re-hashing your issues with your partner without making progress? Schedule your check-up today!
- Get on the fun list here.
- Check out our Love Shack Live Playlist for all the songs we play on the show.