#59: How to Survive the Holidays: Tips and Tricks for Couples
The holidays are here! It's the time of year we usually spend the most time with family, but that doesn't always mean it's easy. Whether you're in a new relationship or have been married for years, navigating the holidays can be tough. This episode is all about how to survive the holidays with some of our best tips and tricks!
Join us in the Love Shack for a candid conversation this week. Splitting time between families, setting boundaries, and interacting with family members you have differing views from can be hard.
We know that being with family can bring up those old wounds from childhood or past relationships, so this episode is all about how it's ok to not follow the rules and why you don't need anyone's approval to have a happy holiday season.
In this episode, we're covering several key topics about how to survive this holiday season as a couple, including:
- How to manage money stress as a couple?
- Navigating family time with both sides of the family.
- Being solo during the holidays.
- Setting boundaries with in-laws or other relatives.
- How to deal with difficult family relationships.
So grab a beverage (or two!) and join us as we help you take a bit of the stress out of the holiday season.
Have questions about love and relationships? Leave a message for us here: stacibartley.com/message
Links mentioned in show:
- New Free Masterclass: The Simple 3-Step System My Clients Use To Rescue Their Struggling Relationships. Reserve your spot here.
- Relationship Check-up - tired of re-hashing your issues with your partner without making progress? Schedule your check-up today!
- Get on the fun list here.
- Check out our Love Shack Live Playlist for all the songs we play on the show.