Stop Dreading Valentine's Day! Here's How To Have The Best Day Ever...
We’ve prepared a special Valentine's Day episode just for you this week in the Love Shack.
Let’s be honest, if you’re struggling in your relationship, Valentine’s Day is probably the last thing you want to talk about.
Just hearing about other people’s plans can bring up some super complicated emotions and make you think about all the problems between you and your partner instead of candy hearts and red roses.
How are you supposed to cook a romantic dinner together when you can’t even get through talking about the day’s events without arguing?
Often, instead of Valentine’s Day being all about romance and fancy gifts, it’s filled with unmet expectations, broken promises, jealousy, and disappointment.
Have questions about love and relationships? You can call us live during the show (Thursdays 1 p.m. PT) at 425-373-5527 or text your questions here: 601-207-0080.
If this is ringing a bell for you, I invite you to join Tom & me for this special episode where we’ll be exploring everything about this polarizing holiday, like:
- The impact Valentine's Day has on our relationships, the good and (believe it or not) the bad;
- The role that Valentine’s day plays in some of our listener’s relationships;
- And, we’ll be asking the important question, does Valentine’s day create love? Does it help us keep love? Or, does it diminish the love in our relationships?
You don’t miss this juicy conversation.
Ready to Reset your Relationship in 5 Days Flat? Join us from March 8-12. Register now!
Links mentioned in show:
- Ready to reset your relationship in 5 days? Join us here!
- Relationship Check-up - tired of re-hashing your issues with your partner without making progress? Schedule your check-up today!
- The song we played during the episode was: Cupid by Lloyd.
- Check out our Love Shack Live Playlist for all the songs we play on the show: