Episode 84: The Forgiveness Factor: Why Learning to Forgive is the Key to a Happier, Healthier Relationship
It can be tough to know exactly when you need to get some outside help and support for your relationship.
You might feel like you're struggling on your own, or that you don't want to bother anyone with your problems. Maybe you're wondering if things aren't bad enough...or maybe you think they are so bad you shouldn't even bother.
We're here to help. Today in the Love Shack we're going to talk all about exactly what you need to know when you're looking for help and support with your struggling relationship. We'll talk about when it's time to seek outside help, what kind of help is available to you, and how to get the most out of the support you receive.
Hi! We are Staci & Tom Bartley and we help committed couples rescue their relationships so they can finally create long-lasting love without having to spend hours analyzing their past, beating themselves up, or feeling like they are making no progress. We do this via sharing our unique frameworks, teaching new tools and skills, one on one sessions, and through our signature courses Relationship Rescue and Love For A Lifetime.
If you're feeling lost and alone in your relationship, don't despair. You're not the only one. Millions of people go through the same thing. The good news is that help is available, and there are things you can do to get your relationship back on track. In today's blog post, we'll talk about what to do when you're struggling in your relationship, and how to get the help you need.
No one wants to admit that their relationship is in trouble. It's hard to face the possibility that things might not work out, and even harder to ask for help. But if you're feeling like you're struggling and you don't know what to do, it's important to reach out for help. The sooner you get help, the better your chances are of saving your relationship.
In this episode, we're covering several key topics about what to do when you're struggling in your relationship, including:
- Don't try to go through it alone - when you're struggling in your relationship, it can be tough to know where to turn for help. But it's important not to try to go through it alone.
- When to seek outside help - when you're struggling in your relationship, it may be time to seek outside help. There are a lot of different resources available.
- How to get the most out of the support you receive - once you've decided to seek outside help, there are a few things you can do to make sure you get the most out of the support you receive. First, be open and honest about your situation. Second, be willing to work on the problems in your relationship. And third, follow through with the recommendations that your therapist or counselor gives you.
Join us and listen in live Thursday at 1 pm PST/4 pm EST -- and don't forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Links mentioned in show:
- Get your copy of the book now!
- How To Stop A Fight In 20-Seconds Or Less. Get Your Free Cheat Sheet Here.
- Relationship Check-up - tired of re-hashing your issues with your partner without making progress? Schedule your check-up today!
- Get on the fun list here.
- Check out our Love Shack Live Playlist for all the songs we play on the show.