#132: 4 Ways to Improve Communication in Your Relationship - You'll Never Guess the Last One!
This week, we're diving deep into an issue that plagues many relationships - communication.
This isn't your typical conversation about communication. We don't just discuss 'talking more.' Instead, we explore the idea that our biggest hurdle isn't communication itself, but our ability to emotionally regulate during intense conversations.
Our first revelation? Active listening is harder than it seems. In this episode, we delve into why listening often goes awry in relationships and the changes you can make today to improve it.
Struggling to get your partner to open up? Frustrated with arguments that spiral out of control? Our conversation will empower you with the tools to transform these moments of tension into opportunities for understanding and connection.
Join us inside the Love Shack and learn to master the art of listening, the cornerstone of communication that is too often overlooked. We'll also share practical techniques, like the use of 'emotional pushups' and the power of a simple pen and paper, to help you stay composed and truly hear your partner, even in the heat of an argument.
As we navigate through these tips, we promise you one thing - you'll never guess the last one. So, are you ready to enhance your communication and revitalize your relationship? Tune in to this episode of Love Shack Live, and let's start making the impossible possible.
Links mentioned in show:
- To listen to the episode about emotional safety: https://stacibartley.com/cultivating-emotional-safety-in-relationship/
- Learn more about The Better Love Club! http://thebetterloveclub.com
- Get your copy of the book now!
- How To Stop A Fight In 20-Seconds Or Less. Get Your Free Cheat Sheet Here.
- Relationship Check-up - tired of re-hashing your issues with your partner without making progress? Schedule your check-up today!
- Get on the fun list here.
- Check out our Love Shack Live Playlist for all the songs we play on the show.