#105: The 6 Pillars You Need To Save Your Relationship (Part One)
In today's episode, we're going to be discussing the six pillars you need in order to save your relationship. These are the exact things you need to become masterful in relationships.
Our relationships are not driven by one single dynamic but by the constant ebb and flow of many different forces: our biology, our psychology, our sociology, our history... all of those things play a role in how connected we feel to another person. So when we're trying to improve our relationship or when we're feeling disconnected from our partner, it's important to remember that there is no silver bullet; there is no one answer that will fix everything.
These six pillars are the answers you've been looking for, and we've laid them out in the order that will allow you to practice what you've learned and improve your relationship as quickly as possible.
Instead, we need to approach our relationships with curiosity and openness, with a willingness to experiment and a readiness to grow. Only then can we hope to find the connection we're looking for.
Halloween Date Night Ideas:
Links mentioned in show:
- Halloween Date Night: https://stacibartley.com/halloween-frolic/
- Halloween Date Night Recipes: https://stacibartley.com/frolic-recipes/
- Get your copy of the book now!
- How To Stop A Fight In 20-Seconds Or Less. Get Your Free Cheat Sheet Here.
- Relationship Check-up - tired of re-hashing your issues with your partner without making progress? Schedule your check-up today!
- Get on the fun list here.
- Check out our Love Shack Live Playlist for all the songs we play on the show.