Episode 45: The 5 Best Steps For Getting Over A Relationship Break-up
Have you wished you could get some clarity on exactly what breaks a relationship down? Or what causes a breakup? Because, when we start a relationship, breaking down or breaking up is never what we are after...is it?
This week in the Love Shack, we have Patrice Francois, MHRM, MBA, as our special guest.
She is a dynamic entertainer, speaker, producer, writer, author, and game-changing trendsetter that aims to inspire. She migrated from Trinidad and Tobago in her late teens to establish a new legacy for her life. She's the host of The Mss Francois Show, a talk show that encompasses candid conversations with a variety of entertainment, and uses humor to help others with their dysfunctional relationships.
Mss Francois also happens to be a master at breakups, and breakdowns. (I know, who thought you could be such a thing.) She has a relationship story you will absolutely relate to, and has a book titled: Let That @#$%&! Man Go.
She is going to share with us her best ways to get over heartbreak, as well as her view on why relationships break down in the first place. And she does this all by sharing her touching story, and bringing in a bit of humor, as she encourages us to embrace our humanness…especially during the breakups and the breakdowns.
In this episode, we're covering several key topics about relationship break-ups and breakdowns, including:
- The five best steps for getting over a breakup.
- How relationship breakdowns happen, and how to avoid them.
- How to find humor in our humanness.
- What it was like to grow up in Trinidad and Tobago.
- How to keep life fun, fresh, and full of possibilities.
Have questions about love and relationships? Leave a message for us here: stacibartley.com/message
Links mentioned in show:
- Check out Mss Francois’ books here: https://www.amazon.com/Mss-Francois/e/B08RB6DC35
- Want to learn how to stop a fight in 20-seconds or less? Get the cheatsheet here. stacibartley.com/stopfight
- Ready to restart your relationship? Join us!
- Relationship Check-up - tired of re-hashing your issues with your partner without making progress? Schedule your check-up today!
- Get on the fun list here.
- Check out our Love Shack Live Playlist for all the songs we play on the show.