Episode 64: Gain The Power To "Speak Naked" with Sean Tyler Foley
In this episode of Love Shack Live, we're interviewing actor and performer Sean Tyler Foley, who has been involved in the arts since he was 6 years old after his father passed away suddenly in a car accident. He has appeared in productions including Freddy vs Jason, Door to Door, Carrie, and the musical Ragtime.
We're going to talk all about the juicy story behind how he met his wife and how he keeps his relationship with her thriving. As well as what he's learned from being a father, and his main takeaways and experiences from his career as a performer.
He's got such great insight and is passionate about encouraging people to be heard and understood and helping inspire others to reach for their dreams. We know you'll enjoy our conversation. So, join us and prepare to laugh and maybe even shed a few tears as we ring in the New Year together.
Tune in live Thursdays at 1 pm PST/4 pm EST -- and don't forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Links mentioned in show:
- Learn more about Sean Tyler Foley here: seantylerfoley.com
- New Free Masterclass: The Simple 4-Step System to Save Your Marriage. Reserve your spot here.
- Relationship Check-up - tired of re-hashing your issues with your partner without making progress? Schedule your check-up today!
- Get on the fun list here.
- Check out our Love Shack Live Playlist for all the songs we play on the show.